Who We Are
Having always had a passion for decorating and design, Charlene Storozuk brought her dream to reality with the launch of Dez
™ in 2007. During this time, she also started up one of the first local chapters of the Real Estate Staging Association in North America and held the position of Chapter President for two consecutive years. After completion of her term, she became a member of the Association’s Executive Committee and was appointed Regional Vice-President, Canada for a two-year period.
Charlene is a Contributing Blogger
for REALTOR® Magazine
and has also written several articles on home staging; some of which have been published by the International Business Times
and the Women's Council of Realtors®
. She also created a webinar for Certified Staging Professionals® on downsizing which she presented alongside Christine Rae, CSP® Founder & President.
™ is excited to announce that 2021 marks the next chapter in our story. Now located in the Municipality of Lambton Shores, we are providing services to Grand Bend, Ontario and surrounding areas.
What We Do
While serving Burlington, Ontario and surrounding areas, we built up a repeat clientele consisting of both homeowners and some of the top names in the region's real estate industry. Our core business is home staging, but that's not all we do. Dezigner Digz™ also offers interior decorating, redesign, styling, furniture layout and downsizing services.
We believe that whether you are preparing your property for sale, or doing a home makeover for your own enjoyment, it shouldn't have to cost a fortune. We offer top quality service at a reasonable cost. To stay within your budget, we are more than willing to tailor the services provided. If this means breaking your project down into separate phases, we are happy to work that way, if feasible.
What We've Learned
It's essential to stay on-trend within the ever-changing design industry. Although we can't get enough of the many great television shows, magazines and blogs dedicated to the craft, we take our learning one step further through continuing education in order to remain current.
Charlene's latest training resulted in the designation of Design Specialist from SAR Staging & Redesign. This advanced course focused on lifestyle and target staging and was taught by none other than Matthew Finlason
from HGTV's hit series The Stagers. Only a small number of courses were taught across North America with a group size of no larger than a dozen students. It was an honour for her to be a member of this exclusive group. What she came away with from this course is making our work memorable and inspiring emotion in potential home buyers. We believe it also sets us apart from the competition.
Other Courses We've Taken and the Designations/Awards Received:
- International Design & Decorating Professional (IDDP™) - Sheffield School of Interior Design
- Professional Design & Decorating Award of Merit - Received from Sheffield School of Interior Design
- International Staging Professional (ISP™) - QC Design School
- RESA-PRO™ - Real Estate Staging Association (continuing education program)
- Professional Colour Consultant - QC Design School
- Feng Shui Design Professional - QC Design School
- North American Leadership Award – Chapter President of the Year (Real Estate Staging Association)
- North American Leadership Award – Regional Vice-President of the Year (Real Estate Staging Association)
Why Choose Dezigner Digz™?
- There's nothing "cookie-cutter" about what we do. We put in the extra time to make each home stand out from the crowd. Please review the portfolio section of our website - it speaks for itself.
- See what top producing REALTORS® and homeowners are saying about us.
- One of the first 18 professional Home Stagers in North America to earn the designation of RESA-PRO™ which holds its recipients to the highest business, ethics and integrity standards in the industry.
- In business for over 14 years, we've worked with vacant and occupied properties ranging in listing price from $299,000 - $3.99 million and varying in size from 1,000 sq. ft. - 9,000 sq. ft.