Who We Are
What We Do
At Dezigner Digz™, we believe that whether you are preparing your property for sale, or doing a home makeover for your own enjoyment, it doesn't have to cost a fortune. We offer top quality service at a reasonable cost. To stay within your budget, we are more than willing to tailor the services provided. If this means breaking your project down into separate phases, we're happy to work that way, if feasible.
Our core business is home staging, but that's not all we do. Dezigner Digz™ also offers service in interior decorating, styling, furniture layout, downsizing and redesign. Serving Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville and surrounding areas for close to 10 years, we have built up a repeat clientele consisting of both homeowners and some of the top names in the region's real estate industry.
In 2015 alone, we consulted on properties with a combined listing total of $36.2 million.
Why We Do It
Quite simply, because we love what we do and take pride in our work. And we think it shows in the attention we pay to the small details. We take it to the next level to ensure that every home stands out. In fact, our work has been published in the book FabJob Guide to Become a Home Stager, 2009 edition.
What We've Learned
It's essential to stay on-trend within the ever-changing design industry. Although we can't get enough of the many great T.V. shows and magazines dedicated to the craft, in order to remain current we take our learning one step further through continuing education.
Charlene's latest training resulted in the designation of Design Specialist from SAR Staging & Redesign. This advanced course focused on lifestyle and target staging and was taught by none other than Matthew Finlason from HGTV's hit series The Stagers. Only 4-5 classes are taught per year across North America with a group size of no larger than a dozen students. It was an honour for her to be a member of this exclusive group. What she came away with from this course is making our work memorable and inspiring emotion in potential home buyers. We believe it also sets us apart from the competition.
- International Design & Decorating Professional (IDDP™) - Sheffield School of Interior Design
- Professional Design & Decorating Award of Merit - Received from Sheffield School of Interior Design
- International Staging Professional (ISP™) - QC Design School
- RESA-PRO™ - Real Estate Staging Association (continuing education program)
- Professional Colour Consultant - QC Design School
- Feng Shui Design Professional - QC Design School
Why Choose Dezigner Digz™?
- There's nothing "cookie-cutter" about what we do. We put in the extra time to make each home stand out from the crowd. Please review the portfolio section of our website - it speaks for itself.
- See what top producing REALTORS® and homeowners in the community are saying about us.
- One of the first 18 professional Home Stagers in North America to earn the designation of RESA-PRO™ which holds its recipients to the highest business, ethics and integrity standards in the industry.
- In business for close to 10 years, we've worked with vacant and occupied properties ranging in listing price from $299,000 - $3.99 million and varying in size from 1,000 sq. ft. - 9,000 sq. ft.